Our Facts, Opinions, Analyses, or Predictions May Be Wrong
The content of the Site is offered for general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only. Some of the content is unmoderated by the site and reflects the personal opinions of the posters. You should be skeptical about any information on the Site because the information may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong.
Do Not Violate Posting or Commenting Rules
You are responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the Site at your own risk on an as-is basis. Your postings should be truthful and accurate. Do not make postings that involve the following:
- Securities for sale, barter, or exchange
- Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others
- Illegal activities
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type
- Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
- Commercial advertising
- Gambling, contests, chain letters, “pyramid schemes,” or “multi-level marketing” schemes
- Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international law in connection with your use of the Site. This includes securities laws and regulations.
- Comments personally attacking the author of a post.
Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
The Site reserves the right to edit, delete, or hide comments.
The Site reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Site may also edit, refuse to post, or remove any posting at the Site’s sole discretion. The Site reserves the right to restrict access by any users whom the Site believes, in its sole discretion, are engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct.
The Site reserves the right to remove content which, in its sole discretion, violates any of the rules set forth herein of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so. If you are offended by any content of the Site, stop using the Site.